Tony in the bottle
thinkin hard there tony
토니인가… 로다주인가… 의미심장한 stark 모자때문에 진짜 토니가 이렇게 하고 나오는 건지 헷갈림ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 암튼 이쁘다 귀엽닼ㅋㅋㅋ
i finish it！！！！i love tony！again.
i will be glad if someone know they are tony and steve.
sorry.i am poor at English.
Btw, Malaysia Airlines now decides to fly over Syria instead of Eastern Ukraine. You guys know what to do if you ever fancy flying over a war zone. Life is so depressing. Why not?
If you guys don’t follow the Palestine-Israel news, here’s the catch-up with my comments.
- The bombing of Gaza by Israel started around July 8, 2014. After 10 days of airstrikes, Israeli ground force invaded Gaza and fighting still continues as I type this.
- Behind Israel is the US which gives it $3.1 billion a year. That’s your tax dollars at work right there.
- Death toll so far is 570+ Palestinians (most of them civilians) and 25 Israelis, including 2 Americans who fought in the Israeli army.
- A hospital full with people in Gaza was shelled by tanks without any warning.
- Ambulances were also shelled as they were trying to help injured people. International activists, municipality workers, medical staff, reporters were also injured and killed by Israeli soldiers. Floating around is the video of a Palestinian who got shot down by sniper when he was searching for his family with rescue workers.
- All sights indicate that Israeli army engaged in indiscriminate killing, destroyed buildings and attacked residential areas while claiming that they targeted military objectives.
- After a heavy bombing of Shujaya, Hamas wanted a 2-hr of ceasefire to provide humanitarian aids to wounded people but Israeli soldiers started firing again after less than an hour and claiming that Hamas fired first.
- Ceasefire proposal was rejected last week. Hamas wanted the 7-year-old blockade of the Palestinian territory lifted. It has been damaging their economy and causing them some serious financial crisis.
- Israel’s defense minister wanted fighting to go on “as long as necessary”.
- In Israel, people gathered on hilltops with snacks and beers to watch and cheer as bombs dropped on Gaza. Photographers, interviewers and journalist were threatened as they tried to report the scene.
- In the meanwhile, in the US, Obama called for a ceasefire but “reaffirmed Israel’s right to defend itself”. I think he must be smoking something.
- The U.S. is providing $47 million in humanitarian aid to Gaza, most of it funding the UN’s refugee mission for Palestinians.
- Most media outlets still avoid coverage on Palestine-Israel conflict and the few that do are pro-Israel. As a result of it (and years of skewed reporting), 51% Americans are sympathetic to Israelis while only 18 or 19% are sympathetic to Palestinians.
- Known figures like Rihanna and Dwight Howard who tweeted their support of Palestine were attacked and had to take the messages down. There’s still no free speech in America.
happy special thing day everybodyilovedies!!! here’s ur surprise
steve, jan, and tony undercover. they last about 5 minutes because steve is incapable of dressing in colors other than red white and blue and jan and tony are celebrities
but they tried, and more importantly jan got plenty of photos of steve and tony being adorable undercover which is what really matters
I missed two Porny Thursday ! D: I’ll make it to you all next thursday !
Tony, I dont know how to put this. Your fun sized. In heels Pepper is taller than you. But nice heels :)
Save your ass, spangles.
I visit fail-fandomanon sometimes and I advise you guys not too. It’s a haven for all the Tony hate mongers whom I suspect are all losers with no life.
I think it’s ok to dislike a character or ship and to stew over it every now and then in your personal blog but it’s not ok to spew such hatred in public space. What exactly does that accomplish anyway other than making people like me judge them?